Executive Compensation Peer Exchange SIG in Redwood City (Cancelled)
April 17, 2018
Redwood City, CA
Redwood City, CA
Member Price: Complimentary
Important Message: This session has been cancelled. If you are currently registered, you will receive a cancellation notice. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your interest in expanding your education about good board governance, and will keep you updated as to rescheduling.
Join our next Compensation Committee Roundtable over breakfast on April 17, where we’ll discuss topics impacting boards and compensation committees. These meetings, hosted by sponsors Camberview Partners and Semler Brossy, provide a great opportunity to discuss recent trends, test thinking with peers, and develop new perspectives to bring back to your board. Our next discussion will touch on a wide range of topics, including a number of emerging trends:
- What are the potential implications of the recent increase in stock market volatility for pay programs? Should committees consider changes to plan design in response?
- How are compensation committees responding to the calls from institutional investors to increase focus on sustained performance and social purpose?
- What role should compensation committees play in responding to the increased external pressure on gender pay gaps and income inequality?
Protocol for Attending:
- It is really as simple as register and "just show up".
- However, we need to know the number of attendees to be sure we have reserved a sufficient number of tables.
- Please register by April 15, 2018 if you plan to attend.
Location and Time
863 Main Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
See more on our venue: http://angelicasllc.com
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
CEO Reviews - Helping the Boss Get Better
Establishing an Effective Equity Strategy as a Newly Public Company
Goal Setting - Meeting Stakeholder Expectations in an Increasingly Dynamic and Complex World
Practical Tools for Fighting Short-Termism in Your Executive Pay Plan